Have you ever wanted to protect your teeth that have already suffered damage? Did you know there are wonderful cosmetic treatments called dental crowns that are designed to do just that? Dental crowns can cap your teeth to prevent further damage and enhance your smile. With dental crowns, your damaged teeth will be safer, better looking, and last much longer.
Dental crowns can protect your smile. If you are interested, ask yourself these questions:
– Do you want a better smile that is fuller and brighter?
– Has it been longer than six months since your oral exam at Maddox Family Dental Center?
– Do you have any dental bridges or dental implants you wish to cover?
– Do you have weak teeth that are damaged or frayed?
– Do you have any teeth that are at high risk for tooth decay?
– Do you have any tooth irregularities?
– Do you have any broken teeth that are split or cracked?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, dental crowns custom-fitted by Maddox Family Dental Center could be the treatment you are looking for. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. Raymond Maddox, please contact our office at 765-348-4111. Our office is in Hartford City, Indiana. Come in today and make your smile great for tomorrow!