The excellent team of dentists here at Maddox Family Dental Center stands by our commitment to provide fantastic service in all categories. If you have a missing tooth, a dental implant may be what you need to get your oral health back on track. Missing teeth can hamper your social life, leave room for bacteria to grow, increase the rate of tooth decay in nearby teeth, and weaken your jawbone. Dental implants will replace what you have lost, and provide stability for the jawbone once more.
Here are a few other benefits of dental implants:
– Durability: If properly cared for, dental implants last a lifetime.
– Stability: Dental implants don’t risk the chance of embarrassment as dentures can if they fall out. Implants are firmly rooted in place.
– Conformity: Implants act just like your normal teeth, and should be brushed and cleaned the same as well.
– Speech: Dentures and bridges can alter your speech, but implants do not.
– No Collateral Damage: Because dental implants are firmly rooted in the locations of the previous tooth, they will not grind up next to or shift towards other healthy neighboring teeth.
– Proven Success: Dental implants have a proven track record and extremely high success rate.
The smile you’ve been waiting for is possible. Maddox Family Dental Center wants to help you get it. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Raymond Maddox, please call us at 765-348-4111, and speak to a member of our tooth-tastic team, or stop by our office in Hartford City,Indiana. Stop by and learn more about dental implants today!